Modular Building Payment Options and Financing
Affordable Structures offers a number of ways to buy or lease modular buildings. Whether you are looking for modular building rentals or want to purchase a modular building outright, we’ve got you covered. Learn more about our modular building payment options below.
Purchase A Modular Building
- A sale transaction where the customer purchases the asset for a fixed amount.
Finance A Modular Building Lease – $1 Buy Out
- 100% financing of the asset allowing the customer to complete the investment without capital outlay.
- At the end of a fixed lease term the lessee (customer) can acquire the asset for a $1 and the ownership of the asset transfers to the lessee.
- A lessee (customer) makes rental payments for a fixed term, during which no equity accrues on the asset.
- At the end of the modular building leasing term, the customer may choose one of three options: renew the lease, return the modular building or purchase the modular building at future fair market value.
Municipal Lease Purchase
- This option is for government agencies that want to lease modular buildings with the intent to purchase and take title to the asset at a later time.
- The financing is a full payout contract with no significant residual or balloon payments at the end of the lease term.
- The lease payments include the return of principal and interest, with the interest being exempt from income taxation.
The Municipal Lease Purchase option provides for termination for non-appropriation of funds by the government agency.
If you have questions about modular building payment options or are interested in purchasing or leasing modular building, contact us today!